In the recent weeks, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread throughout NY and as of the current moment – several hundred have been confirmed to be infected with COVID-19. At Supremacy IT, we want to ensure our clients that we are doing our part in helping to contain the virus. Though our roster is only a few, we know that every individual is an opportunity for the virus. Our team recommends, and will be following the guidelines listed below to help combat COVID-19;
1. SAFETY is our top priority. DO NOT TAKE ANY UNNEEDED RISKS.
2. Any employees experiencing breathing issues, coughing, fever/high temperature, nausea, or flu-like ailments will not be working on the field nor remotely. See your healthcare provider immediately, or self-quarantine.
3. Wash your hands when you are entering a site, and also when you leave a site.
4. AVOID touching your face with your hands AT ALL TIMES.
5. DO NOT share personal objects – cups, eating utensils, or any tools. If you are using a public object – USE SANITIZING WIPES, OR MAKE SURE TO WASH YOUR HANDS.
6. It is mandatory to wipe your phones with appropriate alcohol wipes to avoid damage and to sanitize it properly.
7. In populated areas, WEAR a minimum of a 3-layer Surgical Mask – DO NOT REUSE, THROW AWAY AFTER 1 USE. (It is said that this “does not help”, however, we choose precaution over untested advice/speculation – it is known that these surgical masks are able to block out particles which cause allergies through personal experience, even though the internet says otherwise.)
8. Use disposable gloves at your discretion.
9. Keep yourselves warm, as your immune system tends to get weak during consistently cold temperatures.
10. Get some vitamin C, to provide your body with supplementary defense.
We hope that everyone stays well in these next few months.